Friday, September 18, 2009

Grab A Cold "Bigby's Crushing Thirst Destroyer" From the Fridge, Will Ya?

Ok, I'm not sure if you can read the pic, but apparently Jones is producing a limited edition of "official" D&D Spellcasting Soda. At ten bucks for a six-pack (plus shipping - I can only imagine) it's on par with the beer I drink I suppose, and could definitely be worth handing out during a game just for the morale-boost. I also can't disparage anyone brave enough to drink Illithid Brain Juice.

Not to mention - whoever it is who squeezes it in the first place.

::shudder::

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was bad enough with Mountain Dew's line of World of Warcraft drinks!

    That being said, it might be worth the novelty to plop down for a six pack next DnD game...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! I have a soft spot for Jones' Soda, so you could definitely bribe me to a game with that! (...Not that you'd _really_ need a bribe, but it would sweeten the deal...)

    ReplyDelete